Welcome to the Texas Administrators of Continuing Education (TACE)
TACE is an organization whose purpose is to promote the development of quality Continuing Education and Workforce programs and the professional development of Continuing Education Professionals.
The Association seeks to:
- To provide members with relevant information regarding national, state, and local issues affecting the welfare and status of community/junior colleges and continuing education, as well as the status of and changes in regulatory agencies.
- To function as a representative agency on legislative and other issues regarding continuing education on behalf of community colleges.
- To maintain a communication network for the exchange of information and ideas among professionals.
- To support professionalism, integrity, and quality continuing education instruction in Texas.
- To support appropriate funding of Texas public community college continuing education programs.
Registration for the 2017 Annual Conference is in full swing. Click here to join us in Austin!
TACE is excited about the 2017 Sponsors and thanks them for supporting the mission of TACE. Please plan to visit our Sponsors during the annual conference or click here for more information about our 2017 Sponsors.
Special thanks to our 2017 Gold Sponsors Condensed Curriculum International, Labyrinth Learning, and World Education.